Monday 9 September 2013

Harry Redstone, BRCA National Series Competition Report

Harry Redstone competed in the final round of the radio controlled car competition, the BRCA Nationals in Slough on 7th-8th September. Harry says:

"Well the national series is over, I had a good time progressing with each round which is always a good sign to show that all the hard work is actually doing something. I really enjoyed the round at Slough, I just need a bit more consistency and I'll be up there.

I will definitely be doing the nationals again next year, I really enjoyed it. Shame its over - bring on the BRCA micro nationals! A big big thankyou to all my supporters/sponsers - a big help as always! Big thanks to Smb Bearings, IB Prostart, Anthony Lorton, Kevin Brunsden and Modelcars Reading and thanks to Colin Kirkham for actually getting me into the nationals (shame your not doing them next year)"



It seems that Harry experienced highs & lows, but it's all been a great learning curve & we're sure he'll storm it in next year's competitions!



Well done Harry, you may not have won the series this year but we are so, SO proud of you! We know how much hard work you've put into getting as far as you have - even with the support of your amazing family & friends, it's still a really tough challenge.


No comments: